Membership is for public safety agencies only (police, fire, EMS).
See benefits below...
South Metro Public Safety Training Facility
Making Our Communities Safer
(952) 903-5700 - Email Us
As a member, agencies have the convenience of booking space within the facility through our online scheduling system, multiple MN POST continuing education courses and unlimited access to the firing ranges, weapon cleaning room, defensive tactics room, MILO firearms simulator, classrooms, grounds, and training tower.
Fees are based on the size of the agency.
For more info, contact Deb Fields directly at (952) 903-5715.
Unlimited use of the 4-point firing range, defensive tactics room, large & small classrooms & firearms simulator, & tactical use of the fire tower.
• Fixed number of hours of use of the 12-point range.
• On-site MN POST continuing education courses (see course offerings).
• Round the clock access to the building for selected agency personnel.
• Remote calendar access for agency training coordinator to select training time as needed.
• On-site support, M - F from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. - or - after hours as requested.
Contact us for more information.