Advanced Carry Class- July 28, 2018
Saturday, July 28, 2018
This course provides 6 hours of combined classroom and reality based training exercises. The students will be operating within extremely high stress levels in real life scenarios. The course will utilize marking cartridge technology which will closely resemble firing a lethal weapon. The student will gain proficiency in operating in and with replicated stress levels, which will include deadly force decision making. (shoot or no shoot)
· Will completely understand the legal requirements for a civilian in making critical life and death decisions while possessing a firearm.
· Will demonstrate what to do and what not to do in the event that deadly force is utilized.
· Will function more efficiently by inoculating the effects of stress.
· Will be both a student and role player in the class exercises.
· Will be forming clear criteria of student capabilities, responsibilities, and duties of carrying a firearm in public or in a residential setting. The ultimate goal is to have key decisions pre-programmed in one’s subconscious for better results in real events.
· Student must be healthy enough to operate with accelerated heart rates.
· Student may be impacted by non-lethal training projectiles, that may lead to slight bruising.
· Students will NOT bring any lethal or personal protective equipment to the classroom settings. (firearms, knifes, mace, etc.)
· Student will bring a heavy sweatshirt to the class.
INSTRUCTOR WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
· Training Firearms
· Non-lethal marking rounds
· Protective Equipment
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
· 25 years of experience in scenario/reality based training. Special Agent / Tactical Instructor at the FBI Academy (Quantico, VA), Conducting Scenario Based Training at Hogan’s Alley.
· 7 years as head trainer for SIMUNITION. (General Dynamics)
· 10 years of Director of Training, Marketing & Sales for Force on Force. (Vista Outdoors formerly ATK)
· Recognized as a use of force expert in State & Federal Courts.
· Has conducted over 250 three-day law enforcement scenario based instructor courses throughout the World.
· Will create a very unique training experience, that will be both thought provoking and illuminating.
· Will greatly enhance the student’s capabilities and awareness.
For more information on this course, please contact Randy directly at email@example.com.
- South Metro Public Safety Training Facility
7525 Braemar Blvd
Edina, MN 55429