GLOCK Armorer's Course
Presented by: GLOCK
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Certification: 3 years
COURSE OVERALL LEARNING GOAL:
*Student supplies safety glasses for eye protection and a small flashlight.
*GLOCK provides lunch meal unless otherwise noted.
*Certified Armorer Certification for all GLOCK Model Pistols (except G18/C Select-Fire models).
SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
Morning (8:00 – 12:00)
· Safety Rules
· Safe Action System Design
· Function of Safeties
· Unloading & Clearing
· Field Stripping & Reassembly
· Detail Disassembly & Reassembly of Slide
Afternoon (1:00 – 5:00)
· Detail Disassembly & Reassembly of Receiver
· Fire Control Component Configurations / Engagement
· Multiple Practice Disassembly & Reassembly of Entire Pistol
· Options / Alternate Parts Offered
· Sights / Tools
· Diagnostics / Trouble Shooting Guides
· Written Examination (Minimum Required Score 80%)
· Class Completion & Farewell
NOTE: This is a generic agenda and may be altered somewhat by the Instructor.