- This event has passed.
FBI-LEEDA Reflective Leadership Institute (RLI)
October 26, 2020 - October 30, 2020$695
Presented by: FBI-LEEDA
October 26 - 30, 2020, 8:30 AM - 5 PM.
The FBI-LEEDA Reflective Leadership Institute course represents the next level of leadership education for law enforcement professionals. This dynamic course focuses on learning to lead an inclusive culture within our law enforcement agencies. The goals of this 4½-day program include: creating a fair, unbiased, and inclusive police culture for the agency and community; effectively guide law enforcement agencies to realize the practical and moral value of cultural awareness and cultural intelligence; incorporate best practices for successfully navigating the complexities of our contemporary cultural with integrity; assemble concrete pathways for fair and unbiased leadership development of all employees in the agency; and, help create leaders with cultural wisdom and integrity as models for their internal communities and the public that they serve.
The RLI course focuses on leading an inclusive culture within our law enforcement agencies. The goals of the Reflective Leadership Institute are:
- Create a fair, unbiased, and inclusive police culture for the agency and community.
- Effectively guide the leaders of law enforcement agencies to realize the practical and moral value of cultural awareness and cultural intelligence.
- Incorporate best practices for successfully navigating the complexities of our contemporary cultural context with integrity.
- Suggest concrete pathways for fair and unbiased leadership development of all employees in the agency.
- Help create leaders of cultural wisdom and integrity as models for their internal communities and the public that they serve.
This course may be seen as the next level of training for leaders who have completed the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy and who know that they must consider the diverse needs of the people in their current and future workplace contexts.
- The registration fee for this program is $695.
- Registration includes the cost of training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- For further information concerning this program, or if you would be interested in hosting this program in your area, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 877-772-7712.
- SEMINAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT - SWORN AND PROFESSIONAL STAFF.
- YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO BE A MEMBER OF FBI-LEEDA TO ATTEND.
Cancellation Policy: FBI-LEEDA, Inc. makes every attempt to complete all of our scheduled courses, however, we may have to postpone or cancel any course because of insufficient paid enrollment, host agency request, or for any unforeseen circumstance, such as weather or illness. If FBI-LEEDA postpones or cancels a course, the student will have the option of enrolling in another course or be refunded the course registration fees in full. Re-enrollment must be done within 30 days from date of cancellation or a refund will be issued. FBI-LEEDA is not responsible for any travel costs or fees incurred by the student for any cancelled or postponed course. A student may request to be withdrawn from any course by emailing email@example.com at least two business days prior to the start of the course. A $75 cancellation fee will be applied to refunds for student-initiated cancellations. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows. All registration fees must be paid in full prior to the start of the course.
Contact Sgt. Jess Irmiter for more information.
(firstname.lastname@example.org) 952-949-6216, or FBI-LEEDA 1-877-772-7712