As a member, agencies have the convenience of booking space within the facility through our online scheduling system, multiple MN POST continuing education courses and unlimited access to the firing ranges, firearms cleaning room, defensive tactics room, firearms simulator, classrooms, grounds, and training tower.
Fees are based on the size of the agency.
For more info on agency contracts, contact Director Deb Fields directly at email@example.com.
To access the online scheduling calendar, click on the image below.
Username: Calendar Password: Spring-2020
For scheduling assistance, contact Katie Heymer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 903-5717.
- Unlimited use of the 4-point firing range, defensive tactics room, large & small classrooms & firearms simulator, & tactical use of the fire tower.
- Fixed number of hours of use of the 12-point range.
- On-site MN POST continuing education courses (see course offerings).
- Round the clock access to the building for selected agency personnel.
- Remote calendar access for agency training coordinator to select training time as needed.
- On-site support, M - F from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. - or - after hours as requested.
Contact us for more information.