- This event has passed.
L.O.C.K.U.P. Arrest and Control
June 24, 2019 - June 28, 2019$749
LOCKUP Arrest & Control – Train the Trainer
Presented by: Police Combat.
Monday – Friday, June 24 – 28, 2019, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
MN POST #10035-1110
Clich here to register.
COURSE OVERALL LEARNING GOAL:
An intensive 5-day training program on L.O.C.K.U.P.® Police Arrest and Control Instructor Course. This course provides in-depth arrest and control confrontation training. It develops a solid foundation of de-escalation tactics, physical manipulation techniques with instructional methods that will certify the student as a Basic L.O.C.K.U.P. ® Arrest and Control Instructor. The empty-hand skills can be relied upon by individual officers or with as teams. This system is a complete arrest and control program that fully integrates all weapons systems of law enforcement.
SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Risk Management for Confrontations
- Legal Aspects of Use of Force
- Report Writing, Documentation and Tracking
“You can’t manage what you do not measure.”
- Verbal Communication – De-escalation Skills
- Instructional Techniques to Fit the Employee
- Gross Motor Orientated Techniques
- Instructional Methods for Teaching
- Retainable Techniques
- Team Takedowns for Immediate Control
- Individual Based Takedowns
- Integration with Less Lethal Options
- Team Communications and Takedowns
- Police Ground Fighting Tactics
- Environmental Training
- Physiological Changes During Human Aggression