- This event has passed.
L.O.C.K.U.P. Arrest and Control – Train the Trainer- Recertification
June 25, 2019 - June 27, 2019$549
LOCKUP Arrest & Control – Train the Trainer (Re-Certification)
Presented by: Police Combat.
Tuesday – Thursday, June 25 – 27, 2019, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
Registration coming soon.
Also available by clicking on the registration link: Full 5-day Instructor Course (June 24-28).
COURSE OVERALL LEARNING GOAL:
This is the (3 day) re-certification for ‘Train the Trainer’, a comprehensive and highly challenging physical arrest and control program. It is our basic L.O.C.K.U.P.® system instructor program that prepares officers to become certified L.O.C.K.U.P.® Arrest and Control instructors. The course is taught with a combination of classroom, hands-on instruction and training drills in order to facilitate retention among students. The system can easily be incorporated into any current law enforcement system as modules.
SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES:
- Risk Management for Confrontations,
- Legal Aspects of Use of Force,
- Report Writing, Documentation and Tracking,
- Instructional Methods and Techniques,
- Understanding Factors for Victory or Defeat,
- Controlling and Managing Fear,
- Physiological and Physical Changes During Combat,
- Fighting Maneuvers that Match the Physiological Changes,
- Instructional Techniques That Work For the Individual,
- Proper Striking Systems for Law Enforcement,
- How to Trouble-Shoot Fighting Maneuvers,
- Fighting Techniques and Fatigue,
- Team Communications and Takedowns,
- Ground Fighting,
- Weapon Retention and Takeaways,
- Edged Weapon Defenses and Countermeasures,
- Training for Multiple Assailants,
- Managing and Documenting Training, and
- Environmental Training,