- This event has passed.
L.O.C.K.U.P. Ground Control and Edged Weapon Instructor Training
October 7 - October 11$795
LOCKUP Ground Control and Edged Weapon Instructor Training
Monday - Friday, October 7 - 11, 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
The L.O.C.K.U.P.® Police Ground Control Edged Weapon Instructor Course is an in-depth presentation of police ground control tactics integrated with edged weapon defense. The course will provide a solid foundation of law enforcement and corrections ground engagements. This is not sport orientated grappling, these are tactics and techniques designed for law enforcement / correctional engagements. L.O.C.K.U.P. ® orientation provides the base of the system with the course specifically focusing on grounded and edged weapon engagements.
• The L.O.C.K.U.P. ® Police Combat System
• Environmental and Situational Awareness
• Understand the limitations of grounded combat
• Mount, Guard and Side Control Platforms
• Defensive strategy/technique against five most likely attacks.
• Counter Offense from the Guard Position
• Counter Offense from the Mounted Position
• Maintaining and Escaping the Side Control
• Submission Holds to Handcuffing positions
• Learning to keep tactical distance from assailant (s)
• Understand the dynamics of an edged weapon assault
• Instructor methodologies and concepts
• Plus much more... REQUIRED EQUIPMENT
• BDU Style Pants · Boots with ankle support· Body Armor · Groin protection ·Full duty belt · Red Gun · Red Knife · Mouthguard
• No shorts allowed, officers wear gear!
Student will receive a training manual, certificate and
Jerry Lashway is a 20 Year Corrections Officer, Military Veteran, Edged Weapon Expert Black Belt in Gracie Jiu Jitsu L.O.C.K.U.P.® Trainer
Checks Payable to:
and Consultation LLC
PO Box 290931