- This event has passed.
On-Target Solutions for Law Enforcement Supervisors
April 30, 2018 - May 1, 2018$249
Presented by: Greg Anderson, On-Target Solutions Group
April 30 -May 1, 2018, 8 AM - 4 PM
14 hours (POST #10444-0002)
$225/ if 3 or more from same agency
For more information and to register, click here:
Who should attend: Anyone who supervises or manages employees from the executive level to experienced or new front line supervisors, or those who desire to understand impactful supervisory practices.
This dynamic two day course is a career development tool to enhance and refine the leadership skills of law enforcement supervisors across a variety of organizations. Good supervision transcends agencies and provides the core principles of quality supervisory techniques. It also lays a strong groundwork of knowledge for those striving to be promoted to supervisory positions. Concentrating on the idea that people are the true assets of their agency, participants will understand the importance of their role in maximizing employee performance through strong supervision techniques. You will understand the value in developing flexibility in your leadership approaches to garner peak performance and meet organizational goals.
• Qualities of excellence in supervision
• Developing the leader within
• Leadership, management and supervision strategies
• Making a difference in your agency
• Communicating effectively both up and down the chain of command
• DISC personal profile system
• Goal setting and implementation – the supervisor’s role
• Preparing meaningful performance evaluations