FBI-LEEDA Supervisor Leadership Institute (SLI)
May 20 - May 24$795
The Supervisor Leadership Institute (SLI) is part one of the three-step leadership series that makes up the FBI-LEEDA Trilogy. While targeting to first-line supervisors, the SLI course is suitable for all police leaders – sworn and civilian. SLI students will be engaged in such topics as credibility, discipline, liability, and leadership styles. They will complete a DISC leadership assessment.
FBI-LEEDA instructors are current or former command-level law enforcement leaders who have not only extensive leadership experience, but a passion for teaching.
The following topics are covered in the Supervisor Leadership Institute:
- Defining leadership, generational effects of leadership, leadership as a lifestyle, leadership traits
- Building credibility, organizational credibility
- Four pillars of discipline, immunity, supervisor liability
- Participants will complete a DISC assessment of their personal leadership style
The cost of the Supervisor Leadership Institute is $795.
FBI-LEEDA will send you a tuition invoice six-weeks prior to the start date of the class. To make special payment arrangements prior to being invoiced please email Finance at email@example.com.
- The registration fee includes the cost of the training and course materials; the fee does not include meals or travel expenses.
- Sworn and professional law enforcement staff are welcome to all FBI-LEEDA classes. You do not have to be a member to attend a class.
- Each student must register for classes under their own Username and Account.
- There are no prerequisites for this course; Trilogy courses can be taken in any order.
- A workbook will be provided; laptop is optional.
- Dress is business casual.
- This course is 28 contact hours.
For further information regarding this or any other FBI-LEEDA class, please contact FBI-LEEDA at 1-877-772-7712